Donate To The Show / Boys Republic
Do you have a business, product, or service?
We would love to partner with you. Our show is the perfect platform to showcase your business. We have a few ways to get involved:
- We have an annual raffle and silent auction where people bid or enter to win prizes. We will happily work with you to showcase your product or service and help raise proceeds for a terrific cause
- We are always looking for partners for our annual goodie bags. Each year as part of the show, we hand out approximately 550 bags that contain sample products, valuable coupons, merchandise or keepsakes, and more. If you have an idea for something you’d like to include, we would love to chat with you.
Download by clicking here.
If you have a collector car, everyday car, motorcycle, house or land – consider donating it to a worthy cause while receiving the tax benefit of doing so.
The annual non-profit show raises funding and awareness for Boys Republic, the same institution Steve McQueen himself attended as a young boy. Boys Republic is a private, nonprofit, nonsectarian school and treatment community for troubled youngsters. Since its founding in 1907, it has guided more than 32,000 at-risk teenage boys and girls toward productive, fulfilling lives.
EXAMPLES OF ITEMS DONATED TO BOYS REPUBLIC
Here’s how it works:
- Contact us regarding your car, motorcycle, boat, or other property. You can reach us directly at (909) 628-1217 or even visit us at Boys Republic’s donate page, if easier. We’ll ask some basic information about make, model, condition, and any other pertinent details. We can accept almost any item, regardless of its condition. *Even if it doesn’t run.
- Once we’ve ascertained the best course of action for the item you’d like to donate, we can arrange a convenient method to take delivery. If you’re donating a vehicle, we can schedule a pickup at your designated location. We’ll simply need the keys and proof of ownership (title or deed).
- Once we receive your item, we’ll evaluate it for its potential use to directly benefit the treatment program or the youth we serve. If neither is an option, then we will plan the most effective method to resell the item in a manner maximizing the tax deductibility for the donor.
- All documentation required for tax purposes will be forwarded to the donor upon receipt of the item and following any subsequent sale.
2024 FRIENDS OF STEVE MCQUEEN CAR AND MOTORCYCLE SHOW
- Welcome Party: May 31, 2024
- Dinner: June 01, 2024
- Show: June 02, 2024
BOYS REPUBLIC CAMPUS
CHINO HILLS, CA
Information or Questions: