The Friends of Steve McQueen Car Show is an automotive gathering held in early June to raise funds for Boys Republic, a private, non-profit, nonsectarian community for at-risk boys and girls ages 13-17. Established in 2008 by members and friends of the (Porsche) 356 Club of Southern California, the event attracts automobile, motorcycle and off-road motorsports enthusiasts from throughout the U.S.
June 07, 2014 – Boys Republic Campus, Chino Hills, CA
Every summer the Friends of Steve McQueen Car Show brings thousands of spectators to the Boys Republic campus, where 16 year-old Steve McQueen spent time as a student in 1946. Since its start in 2008, the event has raised over $285,000 and has helped to attract corporate interest resulting in donations of skilled labor and building materials through the Lowe’s Heroes community improvement project valued at more than $100,000.00.
- Porsche 356 Club of Southern California
- 911 R Gruppe
- Cars ‘n Coffee
- Porsche Club of America, Grand Prix Region
Admission / Costs
- Spectator Parking: Free
- Spectator Admission: $10.00
- Children 12 and Under: Free
- Car Show Contestant Entry: $50.00 – Includes entry for driver and one passenger (pre-registration deadline May 22th 2013)
- Motorcycle Entry: $25.00 – Includes Cycle and Rider